Have you ever felt the stress of having too much to do or things not getting done that needed doing or people going undiscipled or new people coming and going and the church not connecting with them?
Usually the answer to your questions is a simple one— the church is either understaffed, miss-staffed, or the staff isn’t functioning in an effective and biblical way.
Finding and keeping the right staff and volunteers in the ministries that make an effective church function is the key to all of the stress points mentioned above.
The +Staff Development Jump Start will motivate and align your staff to maximum commitment and productivity.
The +Staff Development includes:
- The Abbreviated Congregational Audit.
- The Comprehensive Staff Audit.
- Thirty-minute personal, one-on-one interview with each of your staff.
- 360 Performance Review.
- A one-day e-training event.
- The +Staff Recommendation Report.
- Follow-Up Coaching.
- Supporting Resources.
- Perpetual Membership in the Effective Church Mastermind Group.