Although it’s been said that every church needs a little conflict, unresolved conflict is literally killing churches across the nation. In fact, a church will not experience sustainable growth if conflict isn’t dealt with and handled effectively in a timely manner.
Thankfully, Matthew re-corded Jesus’ reconciliation plan and Drs. Kris and Bill have extricated that plan and made it simple and workable for today’s church. In this two volume downloadable video series, your leaders will learn how to stop avoiding conflict and get it dealt with in a Christ-like manner … without letting bullies and terrorists off the hook.
Using the Conflict CPR tools, you can move beyond conflict management into resolution and even reconciliation.
Seventeen sessions include the 8 R’s of Conflict Reconciliation.
- Conflict: The Church Killer
- Introducing the One-Anothers
- The Causes of Conflict
- Bullies, Terrorists, Controllers, and Bluffers
- Jesus’ Reconciliation Plan
- Expected Behaviors
- Developing a Congregational Covenant of Conduct
- The High Cost of Conflict Resolution
- Bonus: The Leadership Covenant
- Introduction to Reconciliation
- Repentance & Receiving
- Restoration & Reconciliation
- A Model for Addressing Conflict
There are no reviews yet.