The New Year is just around the corner – it’s time for a fresh start for you and your church. In this issue, we explore myriad ways to launch something new in your world.
- Fresh Paintbrush, Fresh Canvas
- Only the Paranoid Survive: Mainline Decline Through the Lens of Intel’s Andy Grove
- Fresh Start or Starting Fresh?
- The Importance of a Church Membership Process
- The Parable of the Candy Bar
- Fresh Start for an Old Friend
- No Retirement in the Bible
- The Gospel Isn’t Trivial, But Trivia Carries the Gospel
- Preparing for Wintery Weather
- Navigating Uncertainty: A Strategic Approach for Churches in Contemporary Times
- Can Established Congregations Start Over?
- Finding a Fresh Start