Every church has conflict. The only question is whether you’re prepared to deal with it or not. In this issue, pastors from around the nation weigh in on how to deal with conflict, because ignoring it is not an option.
- The Elephant In the Sanctuary: Navigating Church Conflict
- On Ounce of Prevention: Three Steps to Resolving Conflict
- Learning Revitalization from The Gambler
- Confronting a Lost Leader
- Dream BIG
- Save a Seat for Your Neighbors
- Keeping Churches Safe from Violence
- Goals Required!
- Church Covenant Templates
- Conflict Resolution, Not Mediation
- Getting Past Conflict