The foundation of the church is Jesus Christ on which we build (1 Corinthians 3:10–11). But every church built on that foundation has its own DNA – its own building blocks carefully placed on that foundation. In this issue, pastors and church leaders across the US share how they carefully create and replicate a faithful DNA.
- Two Deadly DNA Mistakes
- Vision Leaks! Seven Steps to Casting Vision Felt Deeply
- Turnaround is Messy and Lonely
- Liberating Structures: Can You Change Your DNA?
- Before the DNA: You
- What is Your Church’s DNA?
- Two Oft’ Forgotten Essentials for an Effective Mission Statement
- Campaign Boldly
- Ministry Travel: Tips for Keeping Staff and Volunteers Safe
- Building Blocks
- The Mission of Giving
- Changing Church DNA