You can reach the world for Christ.
It’s true – the Great 2020 Pandemic did a number on the church. Two years later, most churches haven’t yet recouped their numbers. And yet, the pandemic did something totally amazing for the church: It opened the floodgates for global evangelism. For the first time in history, anyone with a smartphone, laptop, tablet, or desktop can reach into virtually any city and any nation in the world. In this issue, our writers explore the great opportunities for the Great Commission in these changing times.
- World Travelers
- Hybrid Ministry is Here to Stay
- Does My Voice Matter: Connecting Digitally with the World Beyond My Walls
- Rethinking Online Church
- Worship & Technology: Where are We Headed Post-Pandemic?
- Online or Onsite?
- Three Simple Ways to Maintain an Online Ministry
- Be Inviting
- Dodging the Cyber Thieves
- Eight Pitfalls of the Sunday Offering Devotional
- A New Day Requires a New Way
- Make Your Church Look Good: Online Beauty Tips
- Here to Stay: Online Ministry