The church was given one primary mandate: To make disciples. If the first step is Evangelism (see last month’s issue), then the next step is “Teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you” (Matthew 28:19–20).
In this issue, pastors and practitioners share their Best Practices and insights on how to disciple children, teens, and adults in meaningful and effective ways.
- Discipleship Priorities in Small Churches
- The Purpose of Discipleship
- When Rome is Burning: The Call to Make Disciples
- Discipling Children and Youth with Social-Emotional Learning
- Virtual Reality Church
- Feeding the Flock
- Back to the Basics
- Never Eat Alone
- Ten Ways Faith Leaders Can Reduce Stress
- The Reality is the Funding Ministry Isn’t Easy
- Following the Command
- Growing Disciples