Ever wonder if there was a better way to get the church to make a decision? Turns out there is. What worked so well for years just isn’t working anymore. Learn how to reorganize your congregation’s organization for effective ministry in today’s fast-paced world.
Eight articles including:
- Getting God on the Agenda: Consensus-Building, Not Voting
- Transforming the “Bored” Meeting: Going Deeper, Giving Away Ministry, and Getting Out Earlier
- What Type of Service Does Your Congregation Need to Thrive?
- Can Congregational Leadership Meet the Collaboration Challenge?
- Postmodern Church Governance
- A New Look at an Old Office: The Emerging Role of Elders in Innovative Congregations
- …and more.