The most central thing a church does is worship. The worship service is often called “The Front Door” of the church because its how most of our first-time guest make their way into our midst. We’ve selected eight articles to help you design and lead a worship service that draws new visitors into your congregation, including:
- Crafting an Effective, “Blended” Worship Service
- Experiential Worship: Discovering What Lies Beyond “Contemporary”
- Strategic Adaptation Leads to Breakthrough
- Not Just a Pretty Picture: Put Metaphorical Graphics in Multisensory Worship
- Multimedia Ministry: A Practical Approach
- What TV Can Teach the Worship Leader
- …and more.
There are no reviews yet.