How do you turnaround a church that’s been plateaued or declining for years? It’s no easy task. In fact, most admit it’s the most difficult thing church leaders can take on. We’ve put together eight articles to help you get your church started on the turnaround journey.
- What to Do When Your Church Is Content But Shouldn’t Be!
- How Do You Know If You Are Ready for Redevelopment?
- Best Days Behind—Or Ahead?
- Whom Do You Serve?
- Breaking Open the Family of God: How to Redirect a Church
- Help for Changing a Traditional Church
- To Lead in Church Transformation, Start From Where You Are
- How to Lead Your Church Through Change