Discovering our Place in God’s World By Bill Easum and Linnea Nilsen Capshaw (Revised February 2002) This workbook helps churches coach participants to determine and use their spiritual gifts. The gifts included are
- Evangelism ‘
- Exhortation (Encouragement)
- Intercession (Prayer)
- Teaching and
It also includes
- An Introduction to Spiritual Gifts Spiritual
- Gift Definitions
- Retreat Outline including Worship A Short Gift Inventory to Use in Worship and the longer Easum Spiritual Gift Inventory containing 255 questions
- Spiritual Abilities Form
- Talent and Skill Development and
- Consultants Personal Guides.
You only have to buy this spiritual gift inventory once. You can use it over and over. 43 pages.
Reviews: Two weeks ago I asked you about Spiritual Gifts and today your book Discovering Our Place in God’s World came in the mail. It is a terrific resource and will become the centerpiece of our January Church Leadership retreat. Thank you! – Tim
There are no reviews yet.