Here’s a peek at the resources you’ll find in the Church Growth Tool Kit
Breaking Barriers Resource Pack gives specific steps to moving through the 100, 200, 500, 700, 1000, 1500, and 3000 and beyond barriers to growth.
- A digital copy of Bill Easum’s bestselling book Unfreezing Moves that helps church leaders identify where they are on the circle of growth and what they need to do next to rekindle the growth process.
- Breaking 100, 200, 500, 700, 1000, 1500, and 3000 Worship Barriers: Workbooks that outline the steps necessary to break the “Stained Glass Ceilings” that stymie church growth.
- Worship for the 21st Century: Workbook on re-visioning worship for today’s culture.
- Go Big Visitors Manual: An attendance boosting program you can use over and over again to double or triple the number of first-time guests in your worship services
- Evangelism for Traditional and Non-Traditional Churches: A workbook on how to do evangelism based on the church setting
- A Nursery for Our Time: Workbook on how to ensure the nursery is guest-friendly.
- Developing a Culture of Equipping: Workbook on how to get your members doing mission and ministry (the work of the church inside the church and out in the community)
- Disciple Making Leaders: Workbook on how to get church leaders multiplying themselves by raising up and apprenticing disciples
- The Missing Piece (Stewardship Campaign): A stewardship campaign to help underwrite the transformation work
- Team Based Ministry: How to transition from a committee based culture to a team-based culture with people who are called to ministry rather than nominated to manage.
- Missional Small Groups: The bigger the church is, the smaller it has to be. Small groups are THE way to connect people to one another, to the existing membership, and to Jesus Christ.
- Role of the Senior Pastor and Staffing a Church: Churches that hire people to do ministry quickly plateau and stop growing. This workbook outlines how staff helps grow churches.
- The Church Growth Tool Kit Instruction Manual on how to best use these resources.
We’ll also include the following resources to help equip you and your church for those “unique” issues that crop up:
- Easum’s Arsenal for Church Growth Digital Download: Including some of Bill Easum’s most important videos on church growth. Each session is short enough to use in staff meetings, laity events, or for personal use.
- Digital copies of Bill Easum’s bestselling books A Second Resurrection, and Go Big With Small Groups to help prepare you spiritually for the tough work of growing your church.
- Conflict CPR Digital Download: There’s no such thing as a conflict-free church growth process; however, you can minimize the damage conflict can inflict by applying the principles in the Conflict Prevention and Reconciliation training set.
- How to Start a New Service: If you grow your church, you’re going to run out of space. This concise manual will help you prepare your congregation for a new service, and provides the “How To” that will help you get it started right.